Discover the Arion HST riding saddles, made in France. Indeed, when buying riding equipment, it is now essential to be concerned about its origin. We have at heart to offer you quality equipment, comfortable for you and your horse, durable and respectful of people and...
Join Arion Sellier
As we continue to grow, we are actively recruiting sales professionals in several areas of the United States to join our team!
Most Needed Areas:
- New York/Connecticut
- New England (Massachusetts, Vermont, Rhode Island)
- More areas coming soon! If you feel that you would be a good fit and do not see your location, please inquire and let us know where you are located.
Why Arion Sellier?
Arion Sellier is a company built with the sole desire to offer top-of-the-range saddles that are completely made in France through our leathers and workmanship. As one of the most customizable saddles on the market, our team is available for the horse and rider on all scales within a variety of disciplines. We are dedicated to your success and that of your customers. Our growing trust by top level riders and barns has driven Arion Sellier to expand nationwide, pushing us to grow our team of saddle experts across the country. We pride ourselves in our ability to be there for one another and work together as a team to grow our knowledge in sales, saddle fitting, leather, horse biomechanics, and more!
What we are looking for…
Arion Sellier is looking for an independent candidate who is fascinated by the world of horses at all levels and sport. This candidate is self-motivated and hardworking. They are organized and great at communicating with their riders, professional and amateur, and other Arion team members. They are easy to talk to and knowledgeable in the sport of equestrian.
- Represent and promote Arion Sellier within your territory.
- Develop relationships with barn owners, trainers, and professional riders within your territory to create a strong referral network.
- Provide the best customer service and after-sales care to all our customers within your territory.
- Attend horse shows and events within your territory to promote brand awareness and prospect new customers.
- Maintain and care for your demo saddles, accessory inventory, and company car in a responsible and organized manner.
Ideal Candidate’s Profile:
- Sales and/or customer service experience (ideally 2 or more years).
- Established relationships within the equestrian community in your territory.
- Valid driving license and clean driving record.
- Autonomous, independent, and dynamic.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Supportive team and leadership.
- Training in horse biomechanics, saddle fitting, leather, and sales.
- Base salary plus generous commission structure based upon performance.
- Company car, gas, and travel expenses.
- Health Insurance.
- Paid vacation.
- Objective bonuses with a growing company!