Discover the Arion HST riding saddles, made in France. Indeed, when buying riding equipment, it is now essential to be concerned about its origin. We have at heart to offer you quality equipment, comfortable for you and your horse, durable and respectful of people and...
9 in stock
- Real woolly sheepskin
- Use to massage the Arion leather greese into saddle or tack
- ⚠️ The color of the glove leather may vary
- Made in France 🇫🇷
Use our sheepskin glove to apply your soap or grease to your saddle and all your leather accessories.
Slip your hand into the glove and apply the product on the sheepskin part of the glove and clean your equipment.
The glove will protect your hand from the products.
Materials & Manufacturing
- French manufacturing 🇫🇷
- Materials of natural origin that respect the leather
- Grease : beeswax based
- Soap : soft soap based on glycerin
- Glove : use the sheep part to apply soap & grease; leather top
- Pouch: canvas pouch with leather flap closure with two snaps
Shipping & Returns
5-7 work days.
Free delivery with purchases over $1,000.
- Free delivery if you pick up at our booth in Wellington, Florida January – March;
- Free delivery if you pick up from our office in Wellington, Florida;
- Free delivery with purchases over $1,000.
- USA: 5-7 business days $20;
- Canada: 7-10 business days $25.
Return tack or accessories within 14 days of purchase. The product must be new, with labels attached. Once the product is received at our Wellington office and is as described above, you will be fully reimbursed.
Excellent Customer Service
Taking care of your leather, step by step.
STEP 1: PREPARE YOUR EQUIPMENT
- Dust off
- Make sure your saddle is dry
- Disassemble your bridle, remove your stirrup leathers
STEP 2 : LEATHER SOAP
- Time to clean!
- Apply the soap directly to the Arion glove or to a damp sponge
- Using the soaped glove or sponge, massage the soap into the leather.
STEP 3 : LEATHER GREASE
- The grease will nourish your leather once it has been cleaned with soap and dried.
- Apply the grease directly to the leather with the Arion glove.
- Ideally, you should go through a jar of grease the first week you ride in your new saddle.
- Be careful to grease your saddle only when it is dry so as not to trap the humidity inside.
For a better experience…
Discover our tack and accessories to complete your look.
French Manufacturing 🇫🇷
All our saddles are handcrafted in the southwest of France in a workshop with over 40 years of experience in saddlery. Between craftsmanship and technology, our saddlers design Arion products on a daily basis in the pure respect of the French tradition.
Some parts of our accessory line are also designed in France, including our pads, girths, stirrup leathers, boots and leather care products! Made with love in French workshops using natural, breathable and technical materials.
Our experts are there for you.
Arion’s team of experts are here with the knowledge and expertise to provide each unique horse and rider with their ideal saddle complement.
Once you have scheduled an appointment, one of our experts will be happy to come out and introduce you to the Arion collection. After learning more about you and your horse, the expert will assess the fit of your preferred model(s). Once they have made any necessary adjustments, it is time for a test ride. Observing the saddle in motion provides Arion experts with immense insight into saddle fit for both horse and rider. Then it’s onto the fun stuff: designing your custom Arion! Select your preferred leather, color accent and nameplate.
Following your consultation, your saddle specifics will be sent to our expert craftsmen in France, where your beautiful custom saddle will be created.